- The boys still had on their play clothes from yesterday when they woke up this morning. I was too tired to fight the pajama meltdown last night.
- I ran out the door today at 7:15am, late, and didn’t pack their school lunches. It’s pizza day at school today. I figured my husband could throw a few snacks and a sippy cup in their lunchboxes.
- I didn’t make them brush their teeth this morning, which means, they didn’t brush their teeth this morning.
- Christopher and his damn binky. I am the guilty one who still lets him have it. He is 2 1/2 years old. I can see it affecting his teeth, and making him difficult to understand sometimes. He is just so attached, I hate taking it from him.
- I’m thinking mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for dinner. Or maybe pancakes? Yeah pancakes, that sound good!
Hope all you moms out there have a great weekend!